This is my scientology exam. I took it online. I have no idea what they are about. I have heard some nasty things about them. Things I don't want to repeat, and have my blog documented by the Scientology Headquarters, and end up in some Martian aqueduct with green goo being spread on my belly.

Well, actually, I don't mind. I like Mars. I like goo too. That might be fun. Anyway, I heard that they charge their members to reach certain levels of awareness. 20$ AND YOU ARE YODA! This along with the fact that they do not accept homosexuals into their faith, makes me sad.

I have searched for a cool faith to hang with. There really isn't anything. I dig sitting at The Dharma Center. That is nice. I like bowing to the Buddha. That is fun. I get it now. Before it made me mad. Now I see. I bow to BuddhaMe.

The truth is I like all religions. They all have good mustard. I don't think I can dance with any though. Especially not Scientology. That is not smart tennis.

I can't stop listening to the new Beck album though. I don't care if he is part of a cult. This is the best album I have heard in a while. He is beautiful.

"Don't you like hierarchies?" a voice asks.

"I don't believe in them," I say.

I dip my hand into the ocean.
It feels like faith.
It is home.

"Can we go together?" the voice asks.

"Get your swim trunks," I say.

It's good to ask questions. It's nice to swim with Beck.

I am happy in the ocean.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Beck =s cult? Do tell, or point. Or i'll have to go google it.

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

Well, Beck has gone to Scientology. I don't really know anything about it. Garrison is the one who pointed it out to me. Email the guy. His link is up here. He is an awesome person. He has really researched it. I'm a novice really.