Mary Magdeline, the Song

_________________________________________________


Mary Magdeline will be another track off Mars or Bust, the Soundtrack (Febraury 14th Release). This one was inspired by C. Dale's beautiful post, my own crazy brain, and a visit from a special friend.
Click here or on Music Bar to hear song
Vocals: Panauh Kalayeh

Bass Guitar and Vocals: P. M. Kalayeh
The Slipshod Swingers
Mary Magdeline






_______________________________________________

Mary Magdeline

Don't you know I don't know
Why I'm alone
Don't you know it's all in my head
Don't you know I'd rather be in bed
But this thought keeps going round
And I don't know how to make it stop

Mary Magdeline...I need you

[I am still writing verses. Not sure where the finished product will go. We have our first recording session this Sunday at 2 pm at the Fortress of Solitude. It will be an all star cast of musicians and artists. I am looking forward to it.]

Copyright 2005 Pirooz Kalayeh

No comments: