Shikow TV: "The Great Fitzby"


Me holding the camera again. Not so bad. It was hard though. Again, the Great Fitz makes me laugh a bit too hard. This time I just let it out. That's the only way.

Now Fitz is in Philly. The end of an era. Hopefully we will be able to make more films in March when his tour comes back to Los Angeles.

This film is a little repoire that he and I would jump into when things got a bit slow at the office.

It goes out to L.O.U., Posatko, IndianaGirl, and all my wonderful friends at the WG. I will see you all soon. I love you, P.

Click here or on pic to see The Great Fitzby in action.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get a chance to view this piece of footage, but hey, I lived it. P-to the-rooz, send me your e-mail in an e-mail to me lteemo@gamil.com, sucka (the "sucka isn't part of my address, i was simply calling you sucka).

Larry Thomas Moore, Jr.

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

I have emailed you as requested Mr. Moore.

Are you related to Mandi Moore by any chance? I've noticed you both have the same pretty rasp.