Haley and Charles Bukowski

Johnny could smell her from far off. She was ripped. Johnny didn't mind though. He liked getting ripped. He hadn't done it in a while. Maybe, he would now though. Maybe, they could get ripped together.

"Can you help me?" she asked.

"Okay," he said.

Johnny held her shoulders. He didn't bother holding too tight. He could catch her if she fell. He was a strong guy. He knew that.

"I need some Bukowski," she said, bracing herself against one of the stacks. "Can you see it?"

"That's in the B's," Johnny smiled.

He turned her towards him. He could smell it again. It made him thirsty. Real thirsty.

"You like Bukowski?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said. "Sexy."

"What?"

"Sexy. Don't you think he's sexy?"

"Um-"

______________________________

Click here to listen to Haley and Charles Bukowski by The Slipshod Swingers.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Well, it looks as if you can still comment on people's blogs if they have beta, even if you don't.
I enjoyed your post. I haven't quite digested it all yet, but I enjoyed it.

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

I'm glad you dug it. Let me know if you'll be throwing down sometime soon.