Kubli Khan, Sandburg, and Sick



I was so sick I thought Kubli Khan was the movie playing on my computer and that Carl Sandburg and I were in a heated discussion about the correlation of star points within the universe and the answer to life itself.

Can stars in the universe be mapped to create a language? Is there a code to their location? Is Einstein's missing Law and Quarks somehow connected to the pattern of our universe?

I don't know. I am not a scientist. I am just a sick boy trying to get better.

At the very least, being sick these last 2 days, has helped me realize what I want in my life and what I don't. I am not down with stress that isn't going to make me happy. If I'm not thrilled about something, I'm not going to do it.

Hold on...

Thomas Edison is here.

I'll be back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're still feeling sick. Go get yourself some homeopathic herbs or something. Vitamin C, water, you know all this already though. I'm just saying it so maybe you'll be inspired to give yourself some extra TLC.

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

I just saw left eye from TLC. She called me a scrub. What do you know? We're hitting it off.

Anonymous said...

You have a sense of humor even when you're sick. That's great. Although, you really must be hallucinating from the sickness since left eye of TLC has gone onto "greener pastures".

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

Oh, I know. I wouldn't say greener pastures either. Just Seoul. She likes to dance.