I am back from vacation. It was a nice trip. So Hee and I hiked the mountains of Kang Wan Do, jumped into the ocean, and enjoyed our hotel buffets. It was everything one could expect of a trip to the shore.


Our hotel was boasted as being a 5-star hotel. I would rank it as a 2-star hotel. I didn't expect to carry my own bags, or for the hotel clerk to give me attitude when I canceled a taxi. What can I say? I'm a total snob. I've also got a gun. It's a 9 mm Berretta, and it packs a punch.




That's right. So Hee knows how to use one too. She can also take really bad camera phone photos of me at a Black Eyed Peas concert.


I have been told that I make funny faces when I dance. Now I know it's true. That's okay. I can return the favor.


Of course, she manages to smile in every picture. I have a harder time with that, especially when the Black Eyed Peas are singing "Jump Around" by House of Pain.



Okay. That's the end of the vacation. Now I am sitting in my room. I will work today. I will get a haircut. Then I will write more about the Black Eyed Peas.

No comments: