The Slipshod Swingers and The Offbeat Generation




The Slipshod Swingers' "Off Beat Generation" is now on the airwaves with a book by the same title.

The collection of short stories, The Offbeat Generation, comes direct from our friendly compadres in the UK, Matthew Coleman and Andrew Gallix. Their book is set to be published by Social Disease.

The new record by The Slipshod Swingers is due out on iTunes by the end of December. If you want to download songs for free, purchase Matt and Andrew's book, or pass these links onto other folks, the url's are below.

I'll catch you on the flip.

Best,

PK


"The Offbeat Generation" by Matthew Coleman and Andrew Gallix: http://www.myspace.com/offbeatgeneration

The Slipshod Swingers: http://www.myspace.com/theslipshodswingers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for the new songs.
karate kid.

Anonymous said...

Dude, soooo rude. How would like it if I used some of your words for a song and didn't give you cred? TOTAL party foul; )

Anonymous said...

Er...you already did..my bad, dude. I'm soooo rude.
You already gave me cred and i was being crude.
Your pal...

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

Hi Ralph Macchio! You know Elizabeth Shue went to my high school? If only I was older, I would have asked her out.

I am listening to Mike Douty's new album. It's really good. I sent him an e-mail. Hopefully, we can have a little chat here on Shikow.

Sorry I haven't been able to vid-chat. Things have been way too busy at the moment.

Like I managed to squeeze in a haircut today. I look like a little boy. It's pretty funny. We'll have to vid chat soon just for that.

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

Son-Diddley,

You are my favorite guitar player. I wouldn't dare not include your name and artistic credit for what you did for Off Beat Generation. There will be albums and prizes coming your way by December. I will chat with you more about it via a vid chat.

Right now I am off to a meeting. I keep thinking about a Winebago across America. Would you like to take a trip? It might be good to take a couple guitars and play around America. We can bring Kevin Thomas and other players.

We'll talk more about that later.

Now meeting.

Love,

P.