Change


I care about one thing these days - that's living. I'm sure this is an attachment according to Buddhism and all, but that's what I got. I want to live. That is why I am not interested in eating processed foods anymore. I will not eat anything that is packaged. No cookies, crackers, frozen foods, nothing. I am just not interested.

I am also not very interested in meat. The idea of it makes me sick. At least how it is served in Korea. I won't eat any of these strange things again. I just don't like it, and it doesn't make me feel very good. I want to live. I don't want to die. That is why I am going to eat only veggies, fruit, and rice that I make from now on.

I am also not going near tobacco of any kind. I am just not going to do it.

It is winter. I have no gym to go too. I don't want to walk anywhere in this cold. That is why I have started a dance regiment. I dance to whatever is on the MP3.

I like this exercise. It is the only one I will do besides running, sit-ups, and crunches. I am not interested in any others. Sorry. They just don't work for me.

I suck at meditation. People can sit for hours. My legs are always tired. Why do they fall asleep? I need better circulation. I am doing yoga every morning.

I don't give a shit about jobs or money. I care about my health.

I am not going to do three jobs at once, or even waste my time worrying about getting the right job ever again in my life. If I can pay my bills and do alright by me, then that's the way it'll be.

I am done with fighting for relationships. Either they work or they don't. I am just done fighting for things like that. If it means I'll be alone for the rest of my life, well then, fine. Although I sincerely doubt that will happen, if I am healthy and human and me.

I like getting my heart rate to about 120 BPM, and then sitting down and feeling it slow down. I like that feeling.

The human body is cool. I like my body. I am hairy, but I like the way it looks. I think I look like Wolverine from the X-Men Comics - not the movie.

I am probably going to stick in Korea, if I get the chance this year. I am saving money, and I have a really nice girlfriend. I like that she is kind, talks back to me, puts a thumb to her nose like a boxer when she's ready to fight, and is just basically as cool and crazy as me.

I like myself. Some people don't like me where I work. I have heard it said that I am way too Hollywood. This makes me laugh. I mention the nice weather too many times, and I am suddenly all about Hollywood.

As most of you know, I grew up all over the states. I spent my longest stint of time in Delaware. It's far from Hollywood. It's also not all that different. You do have a nice music scene in both places. You just don't have the same kind of diversity, but whatever. They are still both good places to live.

I wouldn't mind living in Delaware again. It was nice. The air was clean. The winters weren't that bad. It was nice.

I don't like the cold that much. I do like ice cream though. I might have an ice cream this weekend. I won't buy it processed though. I am going to the Coldstone Creamery. I am going to buy a cone for me and my girl. We can share.

No comments: