The Slipshod Swingers - Pops U - Animated Music Video



Pops U Video

It is finally completed after weeks of hard work. I'd like to thank MIna Lee for putting so much time into helping me accomplish this. It was a great experience to learn Flash. I look forward to making more films with her.

As far as the CD's, they will arrive any day. The music will be made available on CDBaby and iTunes in the coming weeks. If you want to pre-order one of the limited CD's, just send a paypal to piroozkalayeh [at] gmail.com for $15. I will be sure a CD is sent to you ASAP. If you want extra Swingers paraphernalia, just request some in the comments box.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a expert of flash and using mouse!!
It was a great time to me. ^-^

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

You were the teacher, so I think this applies to you. I just got lucky sometimes.