My Painting Keeps Growing




I woke up at 4 a.m. today. I had to work on the painting again. I didn't really know what I was doing. I kept using more and more paint. I abandoned brushes. Now it is getting thicker and thicker. It isn't quite where I want it to be, but I am getting happier with it now. I just have to find more risks, more danger.

Aside from that, I spoke with my brother. It seems that the strike in Hollywood is still hot and heavy. He thought me coming home would be better in summer, as most everyone in the industry is out of work at the moment. That was a bit discouraging to hear. I am ready to go home now. Korea has been an interesting experience, but I miss the comforts of home. I miss talking to people.

Earlier tonight I went to the Outback with a few ex-pats. It was nice to sit there and watch the Australian Open. It soothed me. I also got a chance to hang out with Mina. That was nice to be with her. She has a wonderful spirit and energy. It is definitely uplifting.

Aside from that, my stomach is acting up again. I am not sure what's going on. I am going to have to make a list of what I can eat, and hope I can last here until summer. I will try it for the next week. Hopefully, things will improve. If not, I can only assume that a trip home would be inevitable at that point. The only question is where to land. Do I go back to Hollywood? Pick another city?

I have no idea. I will keep an open mind. Hopefully, I will feel better by the end of this week. Then it will give me some time to mull it over with a healthy mind and body.

No comments: