Dear So Gee


I went to the mall today. I got Panauh a pair of shoes. There was a girl with a mohawk and different color hair who helped us. I think she wanted to taste my kelbasa. Panauh said, "You like that hair?" I said, "Yeah, it's cool." Then we went to the Apple Store. I bought my dad a pair of headphones, where the iShuffle gets inserted inside. "Do you think he'll use it?" Panauh asked. "I don't know," I said. I really wanted a cigarette. I wasn't feeling well. Panauh wanted to go out to eat. He said he would buy me lunch because I bought him shoes. "With those shoes you look like you could kill someone," I said. "What?" he said. "You are so gangster," I said. He laughed. He took me to this restaurant called Champps. I ordered fish and chips. I ate one of the two pieces of fish. Panauh ate the other. Then we were about to leave the mall when I saw a Godiva chocolate store. "Wait!" I said. I went into the store. "Do you have chocolate covered pretzels?" I asked. "Yes," a girl said, "look on the second shelf." I looked. There was dark and milk chocolate. "She probably likes milk chocolate," Panauh said. "But the can for dark chocolate looks prettier," I said. "Okay, man," Panauh said. "I am going to get the dark chocolate," I said. Then I bought it and we left the mall.

When I got home, I saw that your flowers for my dad arrived. I picked them up and put them on the kitchen table. Then I went downstairs. I wanted a cigarette. That's why I started playing a tennis video game. Panauh came after I played for about a half hour. He wanted to play me. He started beating me very badly. I didn't feel like playing anymore. I went upstairs. My stomach was hurting. "I'm gaining weight," I thought. "My stomach won't get better if I gain weight." I could feel my stomach burning. "I can't eat out," I thought. I laid down on my bed. I turned onto my left side. I fell asleep. When I woke up, my dad was home. I went downstairs. I wrote this. Then you called me on iChat. "You want some?" you asked, and showed me a half of your uneaten chestnut.

No comments: