I Ate Mr. T and Howled


I cut my hair to improve morale on the set and it gave everyone a good laugh. I walked onto set to people hooting and hollering. Only James Roehl suggested that I actually looked tough.

"You look good," he said. "I need to get one."

"No," I said.

"No, I mean. I would like to get one. Not right now. I mean, I would do it after I'm done with the acting."

"No," I said. "It'll be more difficult for you to get work."

This is where we got into a wild fistfight. Actually, that is not true. I simply suggested that it might be difficult to get acting work with a mohawk, until he was super famous, which he probably will be anyway, so who knows? Maybe, he should just do whatever he wants to do. That sounds like the right answer to me.

"Okay," James said. "I am going to get one tomorrow."

"Good," I said.

***

Jared Greene (Key Grip) told me yesterday that it was difficult to take me seriously with a mohawk. I told him I ate Mr. T for breakfast. Then we discussed what would be our next practical joke to play on the crew. I am hoping someone will get tied to their bed.

No comments: