Boyfriend Rental for the Lunar New Year

My Dad doing push-ups at our wedding in New York.

Would you rent a beau to take home to your parents? That would make a nice revision to THE GLASS MENAGERIE.

The Persian-Korean Connection!

There is an incredible clip of Jeff Beck playing guitar on the middle left of this page. I'll see if I can find it on YouTube for those of you who might not be able to view it overseas.



This is Jeff Beck performing, but if you want to see the awesome whammy, you'll have to go to the previous link.

Oh, wait. I found it.



I have been watching a lot of music videos lately. I really enjoyed Pink's Glitter in the Air performance at the Grammy's this year. Sohee thought it was pretty hot too.

I also like Ludacris' How Low video. It makes me laugh a lot. I love the whole horror meets stereotypical rap video.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Kim said...

happy valentines day to you & your lovely wife xoxo

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Kim! Did you get all your Valentines done?