Complaints and Reparations for Melville House Reading

I read on Brad's blog comments about the late start at the Melville House filming, lack of free swag, and feelings that we were inconsiderate to the audience. I apologize for all things. I will be sure to offer a free DVD and tee shirt to all those who attended. I also apologize if you had thought the Melville House filming was a performance exclusively, and not a filmed event where you would have to sign releases.

I think an exclusive event that would showcase the writers staring in the film would be a good thing. I will try and set that up in the coming months. I will also be sure not to have any cameras there.

If you would like to receive a free tee shirt today, and were at the reading, please contact me via e-mail at piroozkalayeh@gmail.com.

No comments: